Why would you want to redownload an ebook you already have?
Well, sometimes authors fix typos, published a pretty new cover, add information about new books in the series, or make the story BETTER.
This past week I did the latter. I made tweaks to Mandy and Frankie’s story, Whiskey and Gumdrops. Why? I noticed that readers were having an issue with one of the scenes. So I tweaked it to give you a better reading experience.
And who doesn’t want a better read?
So how to you redownload an ebook to get the better version if you have already downloaded Whiskey and Gumdrops, or the Blueberry Springs Series Starter Box set (contains Whiskey and Gumdrops), or the Complete Blueberry Springs Collection?
How to redownload a book on Kindle
- Go to the Amazon store.
- Hover over (don’t click yet) on Account & Lists under your name on the upper right side of the Amazon website.
- About halfway down the pop up menu you should see Your Content and Devices. Click on that.
- You should see a list of books.
- Choose the book you want. It will likely say Update Available under the title. Click on that. (No update available message? Click on the title and deliver it to your device again. That should send the latest version.)
How to redownload a book on Apple Books
- Open your Apple Books app.
- Tap the Reading Now icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on your image on the top right.
- Under My Purchases you should see Books and Updates.
- Tap on Updates.
- Find the book that you want to redownload, then click the “update” button beside it.
You can also choose”books” in step 5 and find the book there to download it.
How to redownload a book on Kobo
- Go to your home screen in the Kobo App/Kobo ereader.
- Click on the circle icon (refresh/sync). Confirm you want to sync now.
You may find you need to remove a book from your device, then redownload it to get the full new version if syncing doesn’t refresh the book completely.
How to redownload a book on Nook
I’m having troubles finding clear information on this one and can’t test it since I am outside the USA. It appears as though you can redownload a book you have purchased or downloaded in the past. You may need to remove it from your device first.
How to redownload a book on Google Play
This is the easiest one!
- 1. Simply open your book in Google Play while connected to the internet and the book will automatically update.
I hope this helped you out. Thanks for reading.
If you haven’t downloaded Whiskey and Gumdrops you can download it as an individual ebook OR get it for FREE in the Blueberry Springs Series Starter Box set this week.