Do you have a book club? Have you read a Jean Oram book and want to chat about it? Let me help you get the discussion started!
All Summer Sisters paperbacks include discussion starters.
Reading the ebook? Download the discussion starters linked below.
The Summer Sisters Series: Click here for the printable discussion guide for this series, including Falling for the Movie Star, Falling for the Boss, Falling for the Single Dad, Falling for the Bodyguard, and Falling for the Firefighter. (Formerly titled: Love and Rumors, Love and Dreams, Love and Trust, Love and Danger, and Love and Mistletoe.)
Champagne and Lemon Drops Discussion Questions:
- How do you feel the story would differ if it had been set in a city rather than Blueberry Springs?
- Which man do you think Beth should have chosen?
- What do you feel each man had to offer Beth?
- Do you believe Beth’s absent father made it more difficult for Beth to find her way in her life? What impact, if any, did his absence have?
- Why do you feel Beth had so much trouble standing on her own?
- Do you think Katie should have sided with her best friend or her brother?
Thanks for reading one of my novels for your book club.
I hope these questions and discussion guides help get you started. Want more? Let Jean know! She loves hearing from readers.